What is a Cookie?
A Cookie is a small text file that a website places on your PC, phone or any other device, with information about your browsing on said site. Cookies are necessary to facilitate navigation and make it more user-friendly, and they do not harm your computer.
Although the general term “Cookie” is used in this policy, as it is the main information storage method used by this website, the “Local Storage” space of the browser is also used for the same purposes as Cookies. . In this sense, all the information included in this section is equally applicable to this “Local Storage”.
What are Cookies used for on this website?
Cookies are an essential part of how our website works. The main objective of our Cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, they are used to remember your preferences (language, country, etc.) during browsing and on future visits.
The information collected in Cookies also allows us to improve the website by estimating usage numbers and patterns, adapting the website to the individual interests of users, accelerating searches, etc.
Why are Cookies not used on this Website?
We do not store sensitive personally identifiable information such as your address, password, credit or debit card details, etc., in the Cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in Cookies?
The information stored in the Cookies on our website is used exclusively by us, with the exception of those identified below as “Third Party Cookies”, which are used and managed by external entities to provide us with services requested by us to improve our services and the user experience when browsing our website. The main services for which these “Third Party Cookies” are used are obtaining access statistics and guaranteeing payment operations carried out.
You can restrict, block or delete Cookies from this website at any time by modifying your browser settings in accordance with the guidelines below. Although the parameterization of each browser is different, it is common for Cookies to be configured in the “Preferences” or “Tools” menu. For more details on the configuration of Cookies in your browser, consult its “Help” menu.
What specific Cookies does this website use and for what purposes?
- User ID . They are used to identify and authenticate the user. They also contain technical data of the user session such as connection timeout, session identifier, etc. These cookies will be used for the duration of the session in your browser.
- Session ID . They identify the user's http session. They are common in all web applications to identify requests from a user in a session. These cookies will be used for the duration of the session in your browser.
- Navigation status . They allow you to identify the navigation state the user is in (start of the session, first page, first access, scroll status, etc.). These cookies will be used for the duration of the session in your browser.
- User Selections . They store session values selected by the user such as language, products, size, etc. These cookies will be used for the duration of the session in your browser.
- Favorites and latest selections . They allow you to remember your last selections (e.g. consent for the installation of cookies, etc.) on subsequent accesses to the website.
- Protocols. They allow you to manage changes between secure (https) and non-secure (http) domain (protocol). These cookies will be used for the duration of the session in your browser.
- Forms . They allow you to remember data recorded through web forms.
Third Party Cookies
- Google Analytics . They allow the website to be tracked using the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain information on user access to websites. Some of the data saved for subsequent analysis are: number of times a user visits the website, dates of the user's first and last visit, duration of visits, from which page the user accessed the website, which search engine was used. the user to reach the website or what link they clicked on, from where in the world the user accessed it, etc. The information generated by the “cookie” about your use of the website will be directly transmitted and archived by Google Inc (a company based in the USA). The configuration of these cookies is predetermined by the service offered by Google, so we suggest that you consult the Google Analytics privacy page for more information on the cookies it uses and how to disable them (taking into account that we are not responsible for the content or veracity of third-party websites).