Who is responsible for the processing of personal data?
OTOMI staff, in compliance with the provisions of applicable Spanish and European data protection legislation, in particular, the General Data Protection Regulation or Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), informs the User that it is the responsible for the personal data provided through this website, by telephone or through any of our paper forms, those obtained as a result of your purchase on our website or the use of the services that it offers, as well as those derived from your browsing and consumption habits.
For what purposes do we process the personal data of interested parties and what is the legitimacy of such processing?
In response to the requests, complaints or claims that the interested party may address to us, OTOMI staff will process the personal data of the interested party to:
- Provide the information that the interested party requests about our products and services. OTOMI staff will only retain the data of the interested parties for this purpose as long as it is necessary to provide the requested information.
- Manage and respond to possible queries, complaints and claims made by any means, including electronic means. OTOMI staff will only keep the personal data of the affected party for this purpose while the query, complaint or claim formulated is processed and responded to, unless any liability arises from it, in which case, it will be kept as long as it is due.
The legitimizing basis for the following treatments will be the provision of the products or services contracted by the interested party or the application of the appropriate pre-contractual measures:
- Manage the purchases that the interested party makes through any of the channels enabled for this purpose. OTOMI staff will retain the data of the interested party for this purpose as long as any liability may arise from the services contracted by the interested party.
- Carry out, by any means, commercial and advertising communications related to our own products and services similar to those contracted by the interested parties. In order for these commercial communications to respond to your preferences and be interesting, we will create a commercial profile of the interested party based on the information provided by them, as well as the information obtained as a result of their purchase of products and/or use of our services. OTOMI staff will retain the data of the interested party to send them said commercial communications, as long as the interested party does not object to said processing.
Based on the consent, if applicable, given by the interested party, OTOMI staff will process the personal data of the interested party to:
- Transfer it to third parties outside the aforementioned company and who are our advertising partners, that is, those companies that allow us to show you advertising about OTOMI products and services, adjusted to your preferences when you visit other web pages or make use of the different existing social networks. . OTOMI staff will retain the data for this purpose, as long as the interested party does not revoke the given consent, if applicable.
Based on our legitimate interest, OTOMI staff will process the personal data of the interested party to:
- Statistically measure the reason why our customers buy. To do this, we will only request the reason for the purchase made. Our legitimate interest in carrying out such processing lies in improving our commercial offer. OTOMI staff will retain the data for the indicated purposes while the results obtained from the statistical analysis carried out are evaluated.
- Carry out statistics, studies and reports of our clients, for which we will carry out a commercial profile based on the browsing habits, consumption and preferences shown during the use of our services by the interested party. Our legitimate interest in carrying out such processing lies in improving our commercial offer and better knowledge and continuous improvement of our business. OTOMI staff will keep the data for the indicated purposes while the results of the statistics, studies and reports carried out are evaluated.
- Carry out surveys and market studies to find out our customers' preferences about our products or services. OTOMI's legitimate interest is to improve our commercial offer and our customers' experience. OTOMI staff will retain the data for the indicated purposes while the results of the surveys and market studies carried out are analyzed.
In compliance with any legal obligations that correspond to us, OTOMI staff may transfer the data of interested parties to:
- To all the public organizations and administrations we are legally obliged to.
- To the security forces that require them from us.
To which recipients will personal data be communicated?
As indicated above, OTOMI staff may communicate the data of the interested party to public organizations and administrations, as well as to the security forces to which we are legally obliged.
Likewise, as indicated above, if the interested party gives their consent to this, their data may be communicated to third parties outside of OTOMI and who are our advertising partners, that is, those companies that allow us to show them advertising about products and services. OTOMI services, adjusted to your preferences when you visit other websites or use the different existing social networks.
What are the rights of the interested parties?
Any interested party may exercise their rights of access, rectification, deletion, limitation, opposition, as well as the right to portability of their data and not to be subject to automated decisions, by request to the following email address: email@example.com , attaching a copy of your identity document.
Likewise, the interested party may revoke the consents granted whenever they wish, by contacting the OTOMI staff at the email address indicated above, or by modifying the settings of their devices when the shooting for which they wish to revoke their consent is carried out using cookies. .
When the interested party wants more information about their rights regarding data protection or considers it appropriate to file a claim, they may contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency.